- Do you need funds quickly for business improvements or investments?
- Do you need to pay off outstanding debt or taxes?
- Do you need to make emergency repairs to your space or equipment?
- Do you want to move forward with an expansion, but don’t want to wait weeks, or even months, for a traditional small business bank loan to be processed?
If your business has account receivables it would like to sale to raise immediate cash, your best option is most likely a invoice factoring. With invoice factoring, you can obtain between $10,000 and $250,000 and have the money in as little as a day.
Here’s a few of the main industries we serve:
- Auto Service and Repair
- Janitorial Financing
- Manufacturing Funding
- Hospitality Industry Financing
- Medical Professionals Financing
- Printing Industry Funding
- Temp Agency Funding
- Trucking Industry
- Security Guard and Armed Service Financing
- Wholesale Business Funding
Our application process is streamlined and requires low documentation, so you won’t have to spend a minute longer than necessary. You won’t need to provide a personal guarantee or tax returns either.
Our Invoice factoring offers an easy alternative to traditional small business bank loans. As bank loans are becoming more difficult to qualify for, our approval rates are skyrocketing. With our high approval rate and fast application/decision process, what are you waiting for? Apply now!