Why wait for a business loan when you can receive the funds you need in the form of a cash advance today? Thousands of businesses have already discovered the benefits of this quick and easy yet powerful method of financing from Lily Pad Financial, LLC.
Cash Advances From Lily Pad Financial
A Merchant Cash Advance is a type of funding that is not a loan. It is a purchase of a fixed dollar amount of a business’s future credit and debit card receivables. The Merchant Cash Advance provider purchases a specified dollar amount of your business’ future debit and credit card sales at a discount. Your business, instead of paying one large fixed monthly payment until a set maturity date like a loan, remits a fixed percentage of its daily debit and credit card revenue automatically until the specified amount of purchased receivables is remitted in full to the MCA provider.
How It Works
The financing programs at Lily Pad Financial is simple and effective. It involves only the following three steps:
- Your business receives a cash advance from Lily Pad Financial based on your past revenue. The amount of the funds and the terms of how they will be repaid are mutually agreed upon from the very start.
- You remit the advance as a percentage of your sales. Because payment is based upon a percentage of your total sales, you avoid interest charges for long remittance terms. Whether it takes you four weeks, four months or a full year, you always pay the same amount.
- After you have remitted the advance, you will again receive 100 percent of your revenue. Your business returns to normal except that you have had time to increase your cash flow and profit.
Cash Advances Vs. Business Loans
Cash advances from Lily Pad Financial have several important differences from traditional loans:
- Small business loans may have high interest rates while a cash advance from Lily Pad Financial has absolutely no fixed rate.
- The flexibility of a cash advance allows you to run your business normally rather than getting bogged down by the complicated, binding contracts of a traditional loan.
- It may take weeks or even longer to receive approval for a small business loan, but with a cash advance, you will know whether you are pre-approved within 24 hours.
- With a business loan, you will need good credit and collateral for approval. However, with a cash advance, there is no personal collateral and less than perfect credit is okay.
No Credit Card Processing Requirements
Many loans and other cash advance programs require you to repay the funds through credit card sales, but with Lily Pad Financial, the funds are paid from the business revenue based on your bank account deposits.